Friday, June 19, 2009

 

why I haven't been posting

I haven't posted much lately (which is a disappointment to my loyal reader) and I apologize.

I got off to a good start with the relaunch after graduation but have faded since. Part of it is that the weather is nice so staying in the office on a nice day is less than ideal but a lot of it has to do with keyboard fatigue. Bad posture, using a laptop almost exclusively and too much typing have begun to cause little aches and pains in my arms. Combined with a newfound interest in rock climbing which also stresses forearms, I've been trying to avoid the keyboard as much as possible lately to give the tendons a chance to recover.

I'll try to keep up for my own sake as well as yours but please give me some time to rest and recuperate.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?