Saturday, May 27, 2006

 

Pimp this, yuppie!

As I'm reading this article, I'm saying to myself "yeah I can do that with my weber" over and over again. Then I got to the part about the attached fridges, warming drawers (what the hell is that anyway? special winter underwear?) and other sorts of nonsense and thought that gee, it must be nice to have an outdoor kitchen, too bad it costs a few grand. Just think of all the money they'll save on alum foil and all the time they'll save by not having to make two trips outside. The whole thing will pay itself off in a good 50 years. As for me, I'll stick with the kettle grill propped up on cinderblocks for perfect cooking and as for conveniences, the rickety picnic table, a coleman cooler and the bottle opener built in to my flip flops is all I need. Man, I'm looking forward to the Mem Day Yardy tomorrow afternoon.

The whole article would've been a waste if it wasn't for the last paragraph. Thanks Chris, you always come through at the right time.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?