Monday, May 01, 2006

 

101st post!

This blog has been around for about a year now and I just noticed that the last post was the 100th. I will mark that milestone by reminiscing a little bit and offering excuses.

First off, I want to apologize to my half dozen or so regular readers for not posting very much lately. I've been busy at work so I haven't had time to do much blogging there and when I get home, I usually am in no mood to turn on the 'puter and do any typing. Once I get a better handle on my new job responsibilities and whatnot, I should be able to do more.

The reason I'm busier is that I became manager of the wine shop last month so it looks like I'll be sticking around Boston for a while longer. Sorry to disapoint California, but this is the best move for me as far as career development goes. We can still be friends.

Finally, I want to do some actual content and return to an old feature. Let's have a look at newspaper food sections to see if coverage has changed at all. I've found that overall, the sections are mostly improving with some exceptions.

That's all for now, it's time for a haircut, some administrative work and the Meatwalk. I'll try to get another post in later today.

Wow, 101 posts; that's probably about one post per hit!


Comments:
well done.

post more.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?