Monday, February 06, 2006

 

new link/other side of your author

Hi,
I recently started a new blog that will focus on topics concerning the state of the nation, the world and civilization. I have considered such a forum for my thoughts, frustrations and rants for some time and have finally acted on it. At first, I was thinking I wouldn't publicize it but rather keep it open to whomever stumbled across it in the 'blogosphere' (which actually happened) but soon I realized that that would prevent me from fully developing my thoughts into coherent posts. Knowing that someone is actually aware and might bother reading it and responding forces me to take positions based on merit and quantifiable evidence to back them up. I hope to make that happen.

So, if you want to turn to more serious matters at the risk of becoming depressed, enraged or involved, click on the link titled "Sitting in the Aisle" in the links column to the left.

Comments:
cool. glad that your writing it. i wish i could post anon there. oh well. i was going to call you last night, but i didn't get around to it. anyway, i still don't always get your number right and sometimes get that " 'sup" guy. if you know who this is, call me later.
 
i think 'shitting in the aisle' would have been funnier.
 
you're absolutely right. shitting is always better than sitting. For decorums sake, let's stick with what we've got.

I'm not sure who you are but I think I talked to you on the phone the other night. no?
 
yes, indeed. 'sup.
 
'sup. it's me.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?