Wednesday, July 27, 2005

 

Mad Cow again

So this is (possibly) the third case. The basic gist is that the cow in question was destroyed in a way where it didn't enter any food system, effectively cutting off the disease then and there if it was isolated. IF, it was isolated. I'm not worried but I'd prefer not to see these sort of headlines.

The tissue sample that was saved at time of death is being investigated in Ames, Iowa. Perhaps there is a reader who has veterinarian experience and lives in or near the greater Ames metropolitan area with additional information?

Comments:
I don't know anything yet, but I'll keep looking, and I'll let you know ASAP.
 
Thanks. Don't worry though, I don't think anyone goes this far down in the blog anymore.
 
I'm just trying to catch up!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?