Wednesday, June 08, 2005

 

Wednesday Papers

Expert summarizing of important newspaper wednesday food sections.

NYT: I was thrown off by the lead photo of a horse but apparently you can picanic at Belmont park. I don't see why this is a lead article but then I'm not an editor at the Times, am I?
Mr Minimal treats rhubarbs like vegetables. Asian restaurants are trying to trick odysseus and his crew into forgetting about home. NYC chefs try bbq, a recurring theme in this section, frankly, I'm getting bored with it. A cali winemaker heads to south africa to do her thing. English cheese. Easy to miss but very interesting is an article about genever, a Belgian version of gin.

SF Chronicle: Due to time constraints, there will be very few verbs, modifiers or transitive phrases in this summary:
alaskan salmon, jams, lavender, walnut oil, sustainable vineyards, sheeps milk cheese, picking fruit.

No guest spot today, I have neither the will nor the desire.

Comments:
Sounds like Matt needs more ketchup. Ketchup contains natural mellowing agents that keep you happy and satisfied, and keep you from making statements like "I have neither the will or desire."

Catchup, for the good times.
 
Wait, are you talking about ketchup, catchup or catsup?
 
Ketchup, catsup and catchup. I meant to use all spellings, but clearly forgot. I did not, however, include cat-nip.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?