Tuesday, June 14, 2005

 

The Joy of Your Husband Cooking - Putting the big cookbooks to the test. By Sara�Dickerman

The Joy of Your Husband Cooking - Putting the big cookbooks to the test. By Sara�Dickerman

Came across this on Slate and thought you might like it. I stand by the joy of cooking as THE reference in the kitchen but like the cooks illustrated approach to revisiting methods and ingredients. My buddy the Minimalist has his book here too which is I guess good for this article but I can't imagine his book being particularly thorough. The others I am not familiar with. Overall, I agree with the assesment as far as I can comment on them. Anyone looking for a good gift for a grad or dad might want to consult this list.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?