Friday, April 22, 2005

 

Apparently I have a blog now.

So my sister sends me this thing about "carnivegans" yesterday because I enjoy eating meat and can usually be relied on to annoy vegetarians about it. We went back and forth via email about it and she says I should start a blog about eating and drinking because I do alot of that. I don't usually take good advice because I'm mad that I didn't think of it first but this one was too good to pass up (that, and I'm bored at work today). Thank you, dear sister of mine, I owe you one good idea.

So this will be about enjoying life through consumption. I hope to share my tastes, thoughts and opinions about food, wine and beer by passing judgement on commercial foods and bevvies, providing recipes and background for some of my favorite things and slipping in the occasional late night drunken rant/rave about what I've been up to in the kitchen. In other words, I'll be blogging with my mouthful.

Comments:
A dollar to the first person to post a comment!
 
I am again convinced by this blog that you should be writing for some periodical. You have a great style and engage a reader with your way with words. But I am just your Mother!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?